Sunday, February 13, 2011

New thangs.

Omg, so I got inspired. Been reading and going through some 365 day blogs and they seem amazing. The only thing is, will I have time to do it? I wouldn't wanna start something and leave it incomplete. But the blogs I've seen are really amazing. Everyday includes a picture. I know for sure I wont be able to blog every single day, because on certain days I dont even come home. I think when the time is ready I'll give it a shot. Excited and something to look forward too!! Bloggin's been cool cuz sometimes I look back and think, Wow this has really been an eventful year! But when I stopped life did seem more bland. I stopped becuz I didnt have a camera anymore... and now that I do, I have to get back in the habit of actually using it and taking pix! I always 4get to whip it out now that I have it. I look back and realize all the yummy foods me n my bf eat sometimes. I otherwise would not remember all the cool shit we've been thru. K thats all for now! Byyeee.

2 comments:

kawaiikao said...

welcome back babe! can't wait to see new posts from you!!

Alicia said...

i hope you blog more!