Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inspiration =D



cassie's new haircut has left me nothing less than INSPIRED. I want to go back to this look! i used to have something similar... and my bf hated it!! =( its not his fault tho.. i chose to grow it out. But at times i feel like i havent gotten it out my system.. and when i see photos like this my hunger for that desire lingerrrs.... my hair was not as long but instead of just plain shaved on one side i had tribal spirals in it... hope u can tell from some of the pics :-)

SEPT 2006 - AUG 2006







8 comments:

Lolita Riot said...

ok I don't like cassies, but YOURS wow! youve got some guts!! and to be completely honest, you rock it! I have been wanting to go back to fire engine red hair but alas I can't because of my job search :(

LipStick Staiin said...

you are soo damn brave gurl! it looks really good on you tooo!!!


-jeSMakeup

kawaiikao said...

omg you know how to rock that style! love it!

fuzkittie said...

Wow it looks much better on you than it does on her.. hahaha. Cuz when I saw that girl's hair on someone else's blog, I didn't dig it at all. But yours is much better.

Jasmin said...

Love the hair ! I wanted to do something similar to that, but didn't have the guts ! haha.. Of course I was only thinking a little bit on the side, but yeah.. It looks great on you !

Emeria said...

omg you have guts!! i could never ever do something that extreme!! how was it growing it back?

Saimese said...

it looks so hot with the tribal spirals in it. & i agree with everyone else.. you def rocked it better than cassie

Melissa Joy said...

yuck I don't like cassie's lol. Yours is truly HOT and unique!