
my i.d. goes nice and safe into the back. now the card that permits me to drink, and my cash are not just floating around my clutch which can easily fall out or can be lost. i dont even need to remove my i.d. when i flash the bouncer, bartender, or waiter.

saturday nite was my bf's homie's gf's birthday. so i decided to roll thru w/ some of my girlfriends

here we are at the outside section of the restaurant. whats up w/ my bf's chin?! HAHA.
we had 5000001 patron shots, jack&&coke, sake, strawberry cheesecake, sushi, salad, miso soup, and a bunch of other weird shit.
the birthday girl :)
my other hmegurl went down to hllywood that nite to entertain some of her new frenz that had came down from chicago, where she just visited. so i met up w/ her and met some of her frenz while we chowed down.
even tho i we dont c each other as often as we'd like... this bia here is my RAWLDAWG. we drink together, travel, talk, cry, fall asleep, sing, and have sick voice rehearsals before we call in sick for work.
after the restaurant we went back to a house party where my drunk ass proceeded to attempt mario kart... on the wii. that shit is hard! but FUN! surprisingly no one wanted to drink anymore but i did. so after all those drinks at the bar, i still bought a bottle of henny and drank half the bottle by myself. yes, here is proof. and thats the henny safely in my bf's closet now, tucked away for next time. there is nothing like taking shots of henny by urself, while chasing it w/ more henny... and playing nintendo wii! always last one standing.. ALWAYS!
this was sunday morning! i called in sick =T lol. Im so proud of myself! I ddnt crimp, curl, or straightened my hair at all... I blowdried it and that was it! I dont think that has happened any times AT ALL.. in at least the past 5 or 6 years.. or maybe more so!
we went to have lunch w/ my gf and all the hungover ppl. after that, they played tennis at the park for 234884901 hours, which was really fun to watch. hilarious. which i recorded some of that shit.
after tennis, we drove to downtown l.a. and hit up jtown. i know A LOT of you are familiar w/ this place... if you want shabu shabu this is "the place" to go. you will wait at least an hour. and everytime i go we have a party of about 10.. so forget it! we always wait 4ever and then get split up.
so while the guys were waiting i made a bee-line for guess what????
i actually dived into here before i even reached the restaurant haha. while i was walking out, my friend saw me carrying a lil bag was like "thats all u bought?! im surprised u ddnt clean out the whole store"
then i also ducked into another store and bought these lashes. i finally got some criss-crossed ones... yay!

iono... here r some more random pics while i was waiting lol


i also coralined myself.. haha. "the other" me.
eek! so scary =/


8 comments:
Looks like you had a nice weekend!
HK stuffs are always cutee!
Did you try those falsies yet ? They look super good =)
I gotta love the very lost picture of you =)
xoxo
Shabu shabu!!! I absolutely looove that, I can eat it everyday, hahaha.
I love cheese snacks :) also im thinking I want shabu tonight :D
i love j-town!! do you ever go to oro-chan by the marukai down the street?? they have the world-famous spicy special #2 ramen...if you finish the whole thing+soup in half an hour...you get to be put on the wall of fame!!
cute wallet!! OMG i love the fact that you wanted to keep drinking when all your friends were done..hahah My kinda chick!! We still need to hang out beezy!! GRR!!! we can party harty and get drunk off our bootays!
xoxo
ah i LOVE little tokyo!
thats where i would get some of my lashes!
love it!
Just want to remind you, don't forget I have a
CONTEST going on.
I hope you join!
www.beautyisandrogynous.blogspot.com
thanks :D I used to be scared of red lipsticks until I tried the cheap N.Y.C. ones and then I just ventured out and started trying other brands :) def. a show stopper and convo starter lol =p
I'd love to host a contest, but prob when I get a job :S update more!
yummym shabu shabu!!!
you are so pretty!
Post a Comment