Im 75% done w/ school. Which means come June I dont have to deal with this anymore and anymore of those pink timecards. I pre-applied to take the skateboard exam today. 100 more hours then i'll be in review class. 

Here's my eyelash haul from Superbowl Sunday... and my Shisheido night cream. I prefer CLAIRINS... but my student budget allows me to use Shisheido. Which is not bad, I cant complain... its quite affordable for being well-known.
I wanted to go through a false eyelashes phase... where I would wear false lashes everyday.. but when i went to my usual place to buy them, they raised prices to $1.99! I know thats not a lot to ask for, since a lot of you buy asian or japanese ones which are a lot more.. but i usually dont reuse mine and only wear them a couple hours to go out at nite. So this was not worth it to me. Sometimes i get them more locally at the 99cent store for $1.49. The brand i got this time is Red Cherry... and surprisingly they're all 100% Human Hair. These will be saved for special nites out lol.Im still practicing my makeup =D
here are my FOTDS for today, 





Funny =D









10 comments:
how pretttyy!!! I buy my lashes from E.L.F online..$1 each! They work pretty well!
Anyways yaaay for almost graduating!
xxoo
<3 Penelope
love the eyes! omg thats like lash heaven right there!
i love the dark eyes on you! very pretty. and congrats on school!
skateboard exam?
I've been meaning to try Red Cherry lashes, I just haven't found a place around here (Michigan) that sells them.
You look super cute by the way! I love the purple <3
You're so pretty! Very sexy face :D I like your bangs, I can't wait for mine to grow long like yours!
u have such a great smile woman, i love how purple looks on you.
GREAT falsie haul, a friend sent me some and I too am savin' em for special occasions since they are human hair! LOL
thats a lot of lashes!! i still want more tooo lol i actually bouyght two red cherries today.. ur lookin soo pretty in ur pix! and ur cheek color.. i love it!
hun, you are so pretty! love the look! :)
hey prettiful! my myspace is
myspace.com/fattyismeeh
yeah dont mind that uRl name..
its lame.. well its cuz i eat a lot n all my friends call me Fatty or fatgirl or oink oink just for fun
and my friend made me sign up for the MYSPACE MESSENGER and they told me to make up a name.. me not thinkin itll be my URL! soOOo gayyy
haha
anyways drop me a msg and ill add u cuz im on private =) btw im celebratin my bday this friday.. u n u br wanna come out? mayb we can meet for the first time =P we'll talk more on myspace heheh
Post a Comment