Friday, December 5, 2008

Question:

Does anyone know if they apply tinted moisterizer first, or the concealer first?



*i got this pic from the net*
i picked up the smart makeup tinted moisterizer by almay
and it came with a bonus smart makeup concealer
but i dont know which to apply first.
.
Thank you for your help!

4 comments:

im done said...

i'm not one for tinted moisturizers much because I feel like my skin isn't good enough to wear simply a tinted moisturizer. i feel like i need more coverage personally.
plus the ones i've tried left my skin feeling oily. but thats me.
i would guess using the concealer first. that way u can smooth over any harshness of the concealer with the tinted moisturizer. i really don't know. but thats just what i'd do.

kawaiikao said...

hrm...i've never used a tinted moisturizer...but i do apply my regular moisturizer first, concealer, and then end with a light powder...tell us how the tinted moisturizer works for you!

Stephanie said...

I usually do concealer last :)

Jen said...

I use concealer first, then buff out any harshness. Hopefully that helps you out. =)