Monday, December 8, 2008

Did you Know??

how cute... yesterday was the first time Ive seen a hello kitty credit card.
This top one is the one i saw
omg i want one!
here are some other designs









so cute!

16 comments:

beeyoutiful7 said...

OMG!!

I was planning on switchin over to Bank of America!!

Im soooo going to get that one =)

thanks for the great info!

Cinthia Truong said...

Ahhhhh It's bad to open up many credit cards but I soooo wanted this!!!!!!!!

piinkstrawberii said...

I have the first card :]
I want the neon pink card and the platinum card omg I didn't know there were so many different kinds!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria! Thanks so much for the congrats! =)

Those are really cute Hello Kitty ccs!

kawaiikao said...

ahh these are so cute!~ i've only seen a couple and it's always the white and pink one :p

FuN and MakeUp said...

haha yea ive seen these before its awhile ago tho... they have it at bank of america! i wonder if i can change mines lol

Jen said...

aw this is cute! i bet you're stoked for the hello kitty collection at mac

Mac It Pink said...

omg i want one..but i have golden one..they dont have that option..maybe I should open up a new card..hmmm lol

Jane said...

Yay! to all celebrations we have to look forward to this month! i hope they all turn out to be wonderful for you hun!

i have the white hello kitty card! (=
it's so funny b/c i was banking w/ wells fargo &i opened an account w/ BofA just to get the card! i'm so obsessed!! /=

kieunga24 said...

aww those are so cute! i dont have a credit/bedit card though lol itd probbaly be bad if i did have one hah

makemeup said...

HEY!!! OMG I been wanting this hello kitty card for sooo freaking long now!!!!!!!!!!! I need to run to the BOFA tom to open an account!!! hahah

Unknown said...

OOOOOH I love the 1st one & the black one too! They are so cute. I want one ;)

mandilicious said...

super cute!..reminds me again how broke im going to be when MAC Hello Kitty comes out..

im linking you on my blog, k?

im done said...

OMG TOO CUTE!!

Lolita Riot said...

OMG I want one too!! Itll give me more excuse to pull it out lol

Remul said...

dopeeee