Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hmmmm... just a thought***

Uggh... i miss VEGAS already.... and I havent even adjusted to LA time...... =P

So... every night... after my girlfriends & i come backk from clubbing.. we always run this jacuzzi with really hot water, fill it up with bubbles, and soak our feet... the jets in this thing is like a massager and i instantly roll my eyes backk & relaaaax... uggh, omg... it's soooo fckkn soothing.. i miss it && i want one. srsly, i wanna walk around for an hour until my feet hurt just so i can sit in one!

Here is the view from our hotel room. This is taken from my camara phone so u can only imagine how gorgeous and luscious it is in real life. i mean, views r ridiculous from hotel rooms.. but this one was mindfcckngly get-the-fckk-outta-here awesome. we come home to bellagio water shows and wake up to overlookn the whole vegas strip. srsly very awesome!


p.s. ♥ my new SHOES came! uhhhh... they were more awesome online. but i'll post pix of 'em when i wear them cuz im too lazy to give them a photo shoot rite now. the heels i bought are a little tacky but i bet i can make them work. and the fuzzy boots i bought look like i bought them from BIG LOTS! but honestly, they're pretty damn fuzzy && warm! so yeah, i think i can make those work too. but its kinda embarrassing wearing boots u know dont look too good and maybe even look like they're falling apart! I dont want ppl to be like "WAHH DA FUHHH?!?!" when i wear them... but wat can i say?! I already bought them! =P ugrrgh!

2 comments:

Mac It Pink said...

i knoowwww Vegas is just filled with awesomeness!I wanna go on the jacuzzi thingy!! lol Anywaayss, I got the job!! I start working on Monday. SOO excited!!Ya party buddies for sure!!! At least ur proof that not ALL so cal girls are dense and UGLY! hahahahha yaa..we should totally exchange aim sn or something..gotta do operation :FIND NEW FRIENDS IN SO CAL! lol

I hate when shoes look better on the fucking web..such a friggin tease..grrr false advertisement i tell ya..lol

cheers babe

xoxo

<3 Penelope

kawaiikao said...

thank you for the comment and we cant wait to see your shoes!! :]